Heat Exchanger Services
Dolphin’s services are broadly divided into three categories namely
its Industrial Services, Thermal Systems, and EPC Projects.
Dolphin has been providing heat transfer solutions to the industrial sector for more than 30 years. Our customers are major oil companies and process plant operators. With this high value clientele, our products and services are guaranteed to be high quality, enabling our customers to operate efficiently.
All heat exchangers undergo degradation overtime. This wear and tear is inevitable and needs to be addressed periodically. Decreased heat transfer due to fouling, pressure loss due to leakages, and decreased thermal performance due to damaged components are just a few ways untended heat exchangers decrease efficiency.
Our services start with an inspection, after which we can recommend the best course of action when it comes to repairing, cleaning, or servicing your heat exchanger. We believe in being a one-stop-shop servicing center for our customers. Our scope of works includes, on-site removal, thermal design, restoration, testing, installation, and commissioning.
We conduct a full range of services for:
- Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers
- Air Cooled Heat Exchangers
- Plate Type Heat Exchangers
- Cooling Towers
If your requirements are not part of the list, there’s no need to worry! Just give us a call and we’ll let you know what we can do for you.
Dolphin services all forms of extended surface heat exchangers, including finned-tube exchangers. We offer the knowledge, tools, parts, and skills to help you with your heat exchanger, whether you need a regular service, a specialty repair, a deep clean, or new parts.
Air Cooled Heat Exchanger Services
- Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Chemical Cleaning
- Mechanical Cleaning
- Fan and Motor Assembly and/or Replacement
- Replacement Parts
- Pressure Test
Shell and Tube
Dolphin provides a complete solution for the servicing of shell and tube heat exchangers! We accomplish this by combining our expert technicians and operators with all the essential cleaning equipment, including Bundle Lifters, Bundle Pullers, and a wide selection of high and ultra-high-pressure automated water jetting equipment.
Whatever type of S&T Exchanger you have, chances are we’ve seen it.
Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger Services
- Waterbox Repair / Reconditioning
- Re-tubing / Re-manufacturing
- Tube Plugging
- Replacement Parts
Here at Dolphin, we can service all types of plate heat exchangers. Whether you need a routine service, a specific repair, a deep clean, or new parts, we have the knowledge, tools, parts, and abilities to help you with your heat exchanger.
Over the years we have been able to provide multiple clients solutions to their PHE problems. Our skilled team is efficient in crack detection, re-gasketting, and chemical circulation cleaning.
Problems in Plate Heat Exchangers
- Performance degradation due to calcification.
- Obstruction due to sediment and dirt from the facility.
- Excessive pressure losses due to occlusion.
- Decrease in heat transfer due to occlusion.
- Wear of gaskets over time.
- Seals have lost their sealing properties.
- Corrosion and deformation of the plates.
- The body is deformed by internal and external factors
When you encounter any of these problems mentioned in heat exchanger systems, all you must do is to reach out to us and enjoy the service you will receive.
Plate Heat Exchanger Services
- Plate supply for each brand and model.
- Supply of seals for all brands and models.
- Revision and cleaning of heat exchanger bodies.
- Quick and detailed cleaning of the heat exchanger plates.
- Descaling of heat exchanger plates with special chemicals.
- Supply of all types of nuts and bolts in heat exchangers.
- Delivery of the heat exchanger in improved condition.
- 24/7 continuous service.
- Dye Penetrate testing of individual plates
- Total PHE Refurbishment
- Clean in place (CIP) by chemical circulation (we have greatly minimized downtime
- with this method)
- Annual maintenance contracts
- Replacement Units