Aside from Heat Exchanger Servicing, we also specialize in the Thermal Design
of Heat Exchangers and Thermal Equipment.
Our typical process includes the following steps, but every exchanger presents unique challenges that we overcome in stride.
- Collection of temperature & flow requirements from customer.
- Calculating opposite side temperature & flow details.
- LMTD calculation.
- Selection of material.
- Velocity approximation based on fluid and material used.
- Surface area calculation.
- Arriving number of tubes & sizing of Shell, Tube sheet, Headers, inlet & outlet .
- Final verification by any external agency or HTRI.
We offer design and fabrication of heat exchangers in accordance with ASME, API, and TEMA Standards.
Shell and Tube
Dolphin has the expertise to thermally and mechanically, design and fabricate shell and tube heat exchangers as per the client’s supplied process data and mechanical and metallurgical requirements for the refining, petrochemical, and gas processing industries.
It is the most widely used heat exchanger in industrial facilities such as iron and steel, petroleum, petrochemical, gas, power plants, food, pharmaceuticals, leather, textiles, air conditioning, ships, and maritime sectors.
Advantages of Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers.
- They can be designed and manufactured to operate at very high pressures.
Highly flexible and robust design.
- They can be designed and manufactured to operate at very high and very low temperatures.
- They are resistant to thermal shocks.
- There is no size limitation.
- They can be used in all applications.
- Pressure losses are minimal and can be kept to a minimum in accordance with the process purpose.
- They can be easily dismantled and reassembled for maintenance, repair and cleaning.
- Maintenance and repairs are easy.
- Pipe diameter, pipe number, pipe length, pipe pitch and pipe arrangement can be changed.
- Therefore, the design of tube heat exchangers has a lot of flexibility.
Air fin coolers are ideally suited to processes that require the transfer of large quantities of heat. They are the products of choice for most of the major industries that keep the modern world functioning as air is cost-effective, non-corrosive and has unlimited availability.
With a Dolphin air cooled heat exchanger, you get a sturdy cooler that will deliver high performance for many years to come. Our product range covers most applications in the oil & gas, petrochemical, and power industries. We supply both standardized as well as fully customized, engineered-to-order solutions. We can modify our heat exchangers to match your individual working conditions thanks to their versatile design.
Why choose Dolphin Air Coolers?
- Customized to your requirements
- Very low energy consumption
- Robust heat exchangers, built for tough duties
- High performance
- Low maintenance requirements
Air coolers are utilized in a variety of environments, some of which are quite demanding. This includes both manufacturing processes and climate-related factors. What’s needed are designs that can meet these standards at any time while also considering the wants of the clients.